Flinders University has generously provided space for our meetings, which we hold on Tuesdays from 6pm to 9pm.
There are some conditions:
- All attendees must sign in on arrival and write departure time on leaving.
- Attendees must be inducted to the facility and equipment before use. Inductions are brief and safety-focused.
- Unfortunately people under 16 aren't allowed, even when accompanied by an adult due to University policy.
- No open-toed footwear allowed
Flinders University Tonsley, Tonsley Boulevard (off South Road), Tonsley. Room T1-G07 (northwest corner). There are more details on the mailing list.
- We are in the building marked in yellow on the first map (Tonsley Precinct Map), and in the room coloured green in the northwest of the second map (Tonsley Building Plan).
NOTE: You will likely have to call security to get access to the building near or after 6pm. There should be a phone number on a sign on the southern entrance of the Flinders building.
From South Road you can park in the Day parking. This car park has no lighting. It's to the right of Tonsley Boulevard close to the Flinders University building.
Enter via Alawoona Avenue for Night parking. Immediately after the railway crossing turn right, drive south towards the Tafe entrance, then park in the north east corner. Walk up the temporary stairs and head north east across the MAB (Main Assembly Building) to the Flinders building entrance.
If you enter from South road it is possible to drive along Tonsley Boulevard to the all-night parking near Alawoona Ave.
By public transport
Confusingly, the "Tonsley" railway station is not the closest.
The Clovelly Park railway station is about 500m away. The trains don't run after 7 so you'll need to take a bus home, probably from South Road.